Data as of 24/12/2020
Source: Ministry of Health-Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MoHBhutan
20 new cases detected since 6PM last night (24th December 2020).
Twelve are male and eight are female, age range 1 year to 66 years. Break down is as follows:
– One is a close contact detected in Trongsa
– One is a close contact detected in Haa
– Two are a close contact detected in Bumthang
– Two are expatriates detected at quarantine facility in Phuntsholing
– Three are a close contact detected in Paro
– Eleven are detected in Thimphu (8 are close contacts and 3 are from mass screening)
Meanwhile, 4 people are being declared recovered.
One Bhutanese abroad has been reported to be positive.
* marked = data awaited
Note: 2 cases were declared during the LIVE Press Brief in BBS at 6PM yesterday.
Stay Informed, Stay Safe!