This division will coordinate all relief and reconstruction related efforts in collaboration with relevant sectors and agencies.
The division will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and facilitating distribution of relief, as required. – Developing various standards and guidelines required for relief and compensation.
- Formulation and supporting implementation of recovery and rehabilitation plans at various levels, in coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating with other sectors in implementing reconstruction plans after disaster.
- Facilitating pre-agreements and arrangements with international relief and other development organizations on relief and related assistance.
- Building partnerships with both national and international agencies and organizations for knowledge sharing and obtaining support and resources for the Divisions activities and initiatives.